A Year that was....
2006 was an action filled year, and had many incidences. This was an year of many firsts! Let me post a few "post-worthy" incidences of this year::
- This year had me entering a "full-fledged" railfanning arena. I attended the first ever railfan meet this year.
- I gathered enough courage to take photography far away from the Platforms. Earlier, I used to rake photos standing on the Platform only. But since June this year, I started standing down on the track to take photographs! (Safety is always the first priority!).
- I made my first ever journey on AC First, and my first every journey in a Passenger train in Far off Kerala.
- I dashed my car for the very first time costing a dearly 70,000 bill!
- I lost my Maternal Grandmother. She died a natural death, and she was 85. Let her soul rest in peace.
- I started blogging!
- I watched a Bollywood movie at the Theatre after 2 long years! My last movie was Munnabhai MBBS, and I watched that in 2004. The movie that I saw this year was Lage Raho Munnabhai!
Wish you a very happy new year!